Sad news just broke in from Taifa, Accra where a young guy is reported dead through electrocution.
It’s communicated that one electric pole was being worked on even though there was nothing wrong with it,workers came to work on it, did not finish and left the wires hanging, showed no safety signs as well and this young guy in picture when passing by, slipped and fell on the naked wires which led to his electrocution.
Per the residents, the work on the pole was abandoned by ECG workers.
Electricity pole dey ECG send people come touch touch the pole. Dem no finish the work dem leff. No warning signs nothing. Rains came down my paddy slip for road he go touch the pole. He got Electrocuted. Rest In Peace Yannick. pic.twitter.com/JfCtHe31N1
— KALYJAY 👻 (@gyaigyimii) June 24, 2021
This is very sad. May his soul Rest In Peace